16 de dez. de 2015

Starbucks Coffee

Hi guys!!!





Today I wanted to share with you, one of the most things I like most about US, Starbucks coffee.

The first time I've been to a Starbucks was in Detroit, when I had to pass by the airport. I was so hungry that the first place I could see it was a Starbucks, then I went there to take a look and I liked it so much.

I know we have the best coffee here in Brazil, and we have a lot of nice places to go and have a nice cup of coffee, but I really enjoyed going to Starbucks when I lived in US, because of its environment and because we had a Starbucks in the University I went to.

That's also because I learned how to drink coffee with milk and chocolate (which I've never done that in brazil), and because it was so cold that I couldn't drink cold drinks, just coffee or tea.

The coffee I like most it's Mocha Frappuccino!

Tell me if you've been to Starbucks and what's your favorite drink there!

See ya!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário